Saw me good friend Jen the other day, for the first time since June, and hung out at her house afterschool until my mom called me home to babysit. (Would have been nice if she had told me that was why she needed me home so early, I would have made the effort to be on time.) She showed me to her livejournal, and promtly did this for me, under the condition that I post here. Sorry I’ve taken so long, I’ve not been able to get on the computer for a while.
In any case, here it is…
1. I'll respond with something random about you. You have red hair.
Mer, it is not looking very red right now. I think I’ll have to take you up on your offer to bleach it or have it bleached so I can dye it a really intense, fake, punky colour or something.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you. Crazy in Love beyonce and Jay Z.
*obligatory groove out to the song that was desegnated to me dispite dislike for its genra*
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. ORANGE
Wow. That’s the only kind I can stand.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Tsk. You forgot about this one!
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you. was a little intimidated because you were talking to dylan who looked psycho.
We were probably talking about some shouju anime about gay boys like Gravitation or Yami no Matsui.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. Ostrich - because your a bird with long legs. ♥
Although ostriches scare me to the point where it really is ridiculus, I shall take this as a very flattering compliment, and think back to the ballarina ostriches of Fantasia.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you. why do you play bass? it's like the most un credited instrument (unfairly but still).
It’s my self-destructive habit of wanting to do too much for too little reward. Naw, the bassist always does the interview on the radio, and if they don’t use their real name they get some recognition. Sting, Flea… so what about Birdy, huh? Plus it’s the kind of thing that just finnishes a song off, and it can be really complex or really simple, and though not everyone always notices it, for the most part, when you hear the song without it, it does sound like something is missing. That and it’s one of the easir instruments to learn, mostly rhythm oriented, and that makes it easy… is this getting a bit long? I don’t even know that I was supposed to respond like this. Ah, well. You can tell I’m quite passionate about the Bass. That’s probably the biggest reason.
Well, that was fun. Hope you’re happy, Jen.